Guilt & GraceWritten by jwillett on Sep 09, 2018 in - No Comments
“Guilt & Grace”
John 18:15-18 & 24-27 (Romans 5:20)
I. The path to guilt is shorter than we may think.
1) Peter followed when he should have fled. Vs. 15
2) Peter stood with the wrong people. Vs. 16-17, Vs, 18, & Vs. 24-25
3) Peter sat in the seat of the scornful. Luke 22:55, Luke 18:26, Psalm 1:1
II. The place of grace is seen in a rooster.
1) The sound of the rooster crowing is the sound of assurance.
2) The sound of the rooster crowing is God’s invitation. Mark 14:72
3) The sound of the rooster crowing is the sound of a second chance. Luke 22:61 & 32.